NLX nano has been designed to minimise weight and size to improve the balance of instrument and motor in the hand of the clinician, reducing fatigue during prolonged procedures.
Despite its small size and light weight, the NLX nano is as powerful as traditional micromotors and offers a wider range of speeds. Its 180° Vector Control assures smooth and stepless control over the entire speed range. Thanks to LED illumination, it now delivers 32,000 LUX, natural daylight quality light and assures clearer vision, reducing fatigue during operation.
The NLX nano system can be integrated with the NSK Multi Pad which uniquely enables control of the NLX nano and NLX plus electric Micro Motors and also the Varios 170 ultrasonic scaler - all in one system. NSK’s Multi Pad can also be used to control all functions of the Varios 170 ultrasonic scaler. The Multi Pad auto selects the motor or scaler in use. At the touch of a button, control speed, torque and gear ratios to suit specific clinical procedure. The Multi Pad can store up to eight individual programs (motor only). NSK Multi Pad is designed to integrate into most brands of new or older dental units.
• The smallest and lightest micromotor currently available
• Delivers powerful 3.4 Ncm torque
• Perfect balance with compact body
• 32,000 LUX of LED illumination provides daylight quality light and clearer vision
• Durable with solid titanium body and scratch resistant DURACOAT
• Fully autoclavable micromotor
– Speed: 2,000–40,000 min-1
– Torque to 3.4 Ncm
– LED illumination
Installation not included.